Competition Terms and Conditions
WIN A NOOSA GETAWAY WITH FREE BOARD HIRE AND A $1000 GOLDEN BREED SPEND COMPETITION
- Golden Breed ABN 73 513 855 496 of 34-36 Cook St, Flinders Australia VIC(“the “Promoter”) is conducting a competition offering participants the chance to win the “Win a Noosa Getaway” (“Competition”).
- By entering and/or participating in the Competition, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- The Competition begins at 12.01am AEST on the 8th of April 2023 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 21st of May 2023 (“Competition Period”). The timeliness of any action or inaction relating to the Competition will be determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged eighteen (18) and older who follow the entry steps in these Terms and Conditions (“Entrants”). Entrants are required to provide personally identifiable information to the Promoter. The Promoter does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). Such persons are not permitted to enter and Competition and are expressly prohibited from submitting their personally identifiable information to us and any information submitted by such users will not knowingly be used, posted, or retained by us.
- Employees of the Promoter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Proof of identity must be furnished upon request.
To enter the Competition, Entrants must:
visit https://goldenbreed.com.au/pages/promotions or;
- after seeing a sponsored post on Facebook/Instagram by the Promoter advertising the Competition, tap/click on that sponsored post; or
- after seeing an organic post or stories on Facebook/Instagram by the Promoter a tap/click on that post or story; or
- scan the QR code on advertising for the Competition in stores ("Stores"),
to locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by signing up to the mailing lists of the Promoter, by providing all requested information (“Entry”).
- Each Entrant may only submit multiple Entries to try into the Competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible if an Entrant's mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an Entry.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with entering. Entrants using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, may be disqualified.
- One (1) potential winner will be drawn via a random draw at 13 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567 Australia on 24th of May 2023 (“Prize Draw Date”) and the Prize will be awarded to the first person drawn following winner validation and verification (“Winner”).
- Winner will win:
• 2 - night stay for two people at the Golden Breed Apartment located at 13 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567. Book before 30th of December, travel period end 30th of June 2024 - Not valid during public and school holidays. No bookings accepted during the following black out dates: > 9/6/23 - 12/6/23
> 23/6/23 - 16/7/23
> 15/9/23 - 8/10/23
> 3/11/23 - 7/11/23
> 8/12/23 - 28/01/24
> 8/3/24 - 11/3/24
> 29/3/24 - 28/4/24
> 3/5/24 - 6/5/24
> 7/6/24 - 10/6/24
> 21/6/24 - 21/7/24
• Two surf-boards to hire during the 2-night stay;
• One (1) Golden Breed in-store voucher with an expiry date of 30 June 2024 to use at Golden Breed stores valued at $1,000 AUD.
- Winner will be notified on social media and via email within one (1) week of the draw. The name of the Winner’s last name and first initial will also be published on Golden Breed Social Media channels - Facebook and Instagram. All reasonable efforts will be taken to contact the winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for unread, undelivered or incorrectly provided email information.
- Once the Winner has been verified, all information will be emailed to the Winner. Entrants agree to comply with the Promoter’s reasonable instruction/direction to claim the Prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted and the Prize remains unclaimed at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 31st of May 2023, a redraw shall take place in the same manner as a clause in the week of the 5th of June 2023 (“Re-draw”). A re-draw winner will be drawn at 4-36 Cook St, Flinders Australia NSW in the week of the 5th of June 2023 (“Re-Draw Date”) and the Prize will be awarded to the first person drawn following winner validation and verification (“Re-draw Winner”). Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and hence, will have no claim to the Prize.
- Re-draw Winner will be notified by email within one (1) week day of Re-draw.
- The process outlined in clauses 17 and 18 will be repeated until a winner is contacted and accepts the Prize (allowing for the time frames to be adjusted, i.e. length of time before a Re-draw and unclaimed prize forfeiture).
- Entrants and participants in the Competition are responsible for ensuring their familiarity with the Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce its rights or any specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of those rights, restrictions or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
- Participants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a Participants ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant.
- Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible and the Promoter reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entrant from the Competition if any entries do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s (or an associate of the Promoter) decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- A request by an entrant to modify any information provided should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If the Prize or any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control then a similar prize of equal or greater value will be awarded to the winner in lieu, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities (if required). Without limiting the foregoing, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, substitute cash for any prize (the amount of cash being equal to the prize value specified in these terms and conditions).
- Any tax liability arising because of accepting the prize is the winner(s) responsibility.
- All prize advertisements depicting or describing the prizes and trade mark references are illustrative rather than depictive and do not imply an associated with the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the use of their names, likeness or image by the Promoter if they are the winner of the Prize for an unlimited period of time without remuneration. Entrants agree to comply with any reasonable direction of the Promoter in this regard.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities, if required.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these terms and conditions.
- Any rude, defamatory, offensive, illegal, incomprehensible, incorrect or incomplete entries or nominations (all of which will be at the absolute discretion of the Promoter), or which breach any law or infringe on third-party rights, including intellectual property rights will be invalid and may be removed by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting entrants via the contact details provided by the entrant. Without limiting the foregoing, Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this competition will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement which can be viewed at https://goldenbreed.com.au/pages/privacy-policy. At an entrant’s request, all information provided to the Promoter will be removed from our databases.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these Terms and Conditions and Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- By entering this Competition, Entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter, and their related bodies corporate. By entering, an Entrant consents to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility if they relate primarily to the conduct of this Competition.
- By entering this Competition, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes, including contacting Entrants electronically via the contact details provided by the Entrant.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Entrants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.